Swiss Pro Slalom - Rules
- Women minimum starting speed is 16m / 55kph
- Men minimum starting speed is 14.25m / 58kph
- First round - Based on IWWF ranking list October 2016: Best goes last
- Second round - Reverse order from first round results
Cash Prize Finals
Women: Top 4
Men: Top 8
- based on single best result from the 2 rounds.
- In case of a tie for last spot, back-up score will count.
- If tie persists, all skiers tied for last place will enter the final.
- Women minimum starting speed is 13m / 55kph
- Men minimum starting speed is 12m / 58kph
- Tie for first place to be broken by a run-off
- Ties for all other places to be broken by back-up scores and if perfect ties persist then no run-offs and placement and cash will be equally shared.
otherwise IWWF rules apply